Sustainable History & Landscape Techniques : Eatonville Yards & Gardens Pro Continuing Education Pending – 2
Mr. Lester Cunningham’s yard and garden will be included in the coming Professional Continuing Education Course to be held in Eatonville, Florida on January 28, 2014. Mr. Cunningham produces a rotating crop every four months using sustainable techniques. This and other landscapes will be used as case studies that demonstrate successful outcomes and techniques.
Course content will include the following:
- Historic resources in community development, planning, landscape architecture, architecture
- Secretary of the Interior Standards (overview)
- National Register of Historic Places (overview)
- Sustainable resources (overview)
- Sustainable materials, practices, techniques specifics
The course will be hosted by The Association to Preserve the Eatonville Community, Inc. (P.E.C.), and I will serve as the program faculty.
Each registered participant will receive a copy of the Eatonville Yards & Garden Primer/2nd Edition (TM) as part of the instructional materials.
Registration and logistics details will be available at the P.E.C. 2014 ZORA! Festival website.